Ajinomoto Hondashi Bottle 2.11oz
Ajinomoto Hondashi Bonito Fish Soup Stock Soup Base is used as the soup base for miso soup, hot pot, and soup noodles. Dashi is the most important flavor of Japanese food and it's used in many different dishes, and you can use this instant version. To make dashi using this product, simply add to boiling water and stir (1 tsp Hondashi to 1 cup water). Sometimes translated as broth, dashi is actually much more. It?s not only an essential ingredient for literally thousands of Japanese dishes, it?s also a deliciously creative way to add irresistible flavor to foods while reducing sugar and salt content. Have you ever had the feeling that some flavor is missing, but you don?t know what it is, or what to add? Try adding a little Hondashi. We offer the best quality Ajinomoto brand.
- 1 x 2.11 oz bottle
- Dashi, or Bonito fish soup stock, is used as a base for almost all Japanese soups, broths and stews
- Use dashi as a base for miso soup, udon/soba soup, sukiyaki or whatever you would like
- Depending on desired flavor/dish, 1 tsp. makes 3-6 cups of dashi
- Made with dried bonito of the highest quality, hondashi delivers unparalled taste and remarkable cost performance
- Hondashi gives your dishes incredible depth, richness and nuance